Tendering for Business Workshop – Gympie – Tues 21 November
Poppies Room, Gympie RSL Club, 217 Mary Street, Gympie.
The Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning (DSDILGP) are hosting a practical and interactive workshop in Gympie on Tuesday 21 November 2023. This workshop is designed for regional businesses looking to stand out from competitors and improve their tender responses for government and private sector contracts both big and small.
Queensland Hydro will also be attending the session, where we will be sharing information on current work packages for our Borumba Pumped Hydro Project.
To find out more about supply opportunities on the Borumba Project, please visit our Suppliers page.
The workshop will cover:
- How to interpret tender documentation
- How to prepare responses to key selection criteria
- Understanding the importance of price versus non-price criteria
- Common pitfalls and traps
- Where to look for current and upcoming tendering opportunities
- How to conduct market research to maximise your chances of success
The workshop will run from 9am - 11am (AEST).
To find out more, contact Maria Townsend-Webb at DSDILGP via 0476 181 318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org