Community Information Session – Gympie – Mon 17th July
The Pavilion, 77 Exhibition Rd, Southside, Gympie
The Queensland Government recently announced $6 billion in funding to progress the 2,000 MW Borumba Pumped Hydro Project. This will allow Queensland Hydro to undertake exploratory works, environmental studies and construction, subject to approvals.
Join Queensland Hydro at our upcoming community information session in Gympie to learn more about this globally-significant project. Our friendly staff will be on the ground to answer your questions about:
- the Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan (QEJP)
- project updates
- exploratory works
- the planning and approvals process
- working with Queensland Hydro
- what pumped hydro is
If you have questions about the funding or what’s next, we’d love to see you there.
No registration is required.
There are additional sessions scheduled:
- Tuesday 18 July 2023 – Mary Valley Memorial Hall, 127 Yabba Road, Imbil
- Wednesday 19 July 2023 – Kilcoy Memorial Hall, 18 Kennedy Street, Kilcoy
- Thursday 20 July 2023 – Nanango Cultural Centre, Cnr Drayton Street & Henry Street, Nanango
- Monday 24 July 2023 – St John's Parish Hall, 174 – 176 Currie Street, Nambour
- Tuesday 25 July 2023 – Cooroy Memorial Hall, 23 Maple Street, Cooroy
If you have questions about the session, please contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated 6 July 2023.