The information presented within this website is of a general nature. Except as required by law, Queensland Hydro gives no express or implied warranties or guarantees, and makes no representations, in relation to this website or any material on this website. In particular, while care has been taken in creating this website, Queensland Hydro does not warrant or represent that:
- the information or any material provided on the website is accurate, complete, up to date or suitable for any purpose;
- the website is free from any computer viruses or other defects; or
- your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted.
You should make your own enquiries and obtain independent advice about the information on this website, and any sites linked to or from this website (“linked site”).
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Queensland Hydro accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising from:
- access to or use of this website (including an interruption in access to the website);
- the information at this site, or a linked site, being incorrect, incomplete or misleading; or
- any computer virus or defect transmitted in any way as a result of accessing this website.
Unless indicated otherwise. Queensland Hydro either owns the intellectual property in all of the information and materials on this website or is licensed to use it.
You may download and print copies of material on the website, but only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Except as permitted by non-excludable applicable law, no part of the website (including any information or material on the website) may be reproduced, copied, published, adapted, framed or transmitted in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. Requests for permission should be directed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linking to the website
You may establish a link to the website to display information or materials contained on the website providing that:
- the link is attributed to Queensland Hydro;
- the link is not established in a way that makes the material contained on the website appear to be a part of your website;
- you do not display or use the link in a manner that causes the website or any part of the website to display within a frame; and
- you do not harm or diminish our name or reputation, or bring us into disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule, by establishing the link to the website.
Where Queensland Hydro has allowed you to share information from this site to a third party website, your licence to do so is limited to that purpose, and you must not alter or interfere with, or misrepresent, that information in any way.
Third party links
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Queensland Hydro is not responsible for any content that is provided by third parties. Queensland Hydro does not endorse or approve any products or services associated with, opinions expressed, or information contained in third party websites.