Feedback & complaints
At Queensland Hydro, we believe everyone has the right to voice their concerns, ask questions and offer feedback.
We are committed to keeping our stakeholders, including landowners and community members, well-informed throughout our work.
We understand that our projects can raise questions, cause concern or impact land and surrounding communities. It is important that we work with you and
your community to build open and honest working relationships to achieve positive outcomes.
- Phone: Call our toll-free project hotlines on 1800 433 939 (Borumba project) or 1800 875 099 (Pioneer-Burdekin project). If your enquiry or complaint is not related to a specific project, you can call us on either hotline.
- Email: Email your complaint or enquiry to email@example.com
- Website: Submit via the form below
- In person: Tell us about your complaint or enquiry in person (e.g. at a community drop in session or meeting)
- In writing: Address your complaint or enquiry to Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Queensland Hydro, PO Box 12278, George Street, Queensland 4003.
Please provide the below information to ensure we can review and respond to your complaint or enquiry quickly and effectively:
- Your full name
- Your contact details (both phone and email if possible)
- The address and location your matter relates to (e.g. Borumba Project, Pioneer-Burdekin Project or a private property, name of a road or details of a public place)
- A clear explanation of your complaint or enquiry, including the date/s where applicable
- Details of what action you are seeking from Queensland Hydro
- Any other relevant information such as supporting materials (e.g. photos, documentation) and/or details of previous interactions with Queensland Hydro to assist us with understanding your complaint or enquiry.